Rubber Hose Ramp 2 Large Channels 4-5/8″ D
A dual channel hose ramp withstands 2000 psi. Rubber hose ramps are designed to protect large hoses and cables from pedestrian and heavy vehicle cross overs. They are made from durable abrasion-resistant rubber to withstand heavy loads.
RUBBER HOSE RAMP 2 LARGE CHANNELS 4-5/8″ D
Our heavy duty Rubber Hose Ramp with two large channels is designed to protect large hoses and cables. Protect master stream hoses and supply lines with these industrial strength rubber hose protectors.
- Dual 4 5/8″ diameter channels to accommodate large hose lines or cables
- Channels keep hoses straight and will withstand over 2000 psi pressure
- Hose ramp is made from industrial strength thermoplastic rubber that is abrasion-resistant
- Three embedded reflective yellow strips on each side
- Includes two dog bone connectors for securing multiple hose ramps together
- Ramp weighs 48.5 lbs
- Size: Length: 3-3/4″L x 12″W x 5-1/3″H
- Channels: 5.9″W x 4.7″H
- Weight bearing capacity of 44,000 lbs per axle!
- A clearance of 5″ or more is needed
Hose or cable ramps are used by fire trucks and city maintenance crews to run and protect their water lines. A perfect cable ramp for use by fire departments, industrial warehouses, construction sites and factories.
For a brochure on our hose and cable ramp products click here View/Download PDF
ABOUT TRAFFIC SAFETY ZONE
Traffic Safety Zone is a North American leader in the traffic safety industry with over 75 years of combined experience. We deliver the best products and prices to earn your business long term. When you deal with Traffic Safety Zone you can be assured you are getting what we promise.
Traffic Safety Zone has a wide variety of Traffic Safety Products for your needs. See Our Selection
Check us out on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
Thank You for visiting our site and/or placing an order. We appreciate your business and wish you a Safe day!